Saturday 10 April 2010

In my Mailbox (2)



In my Mailbox idea from The Story Siren :)


Bought:

I bought two books this week- The Easter bunny brought me book money instead of chocolate.... ok chocolate too.... perfect combination. Click the link to buy/ wish for from Amazon!

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld- I *HAD* to buy this straight after reading Uglies as I needed to find out what happened to Tally next. Without spoiling the end of Uglies for anyone who hasn't read it- it ends on an amazing cliffhanger- you'll be running to the nearest bookshop to buy pretties!

Girl who kicked the Hornets nest by Stieg Larsson.
- This isn't a kids/ young adult book, quite the opposite but it's an amazing crime thriller, even for people who don't like crime fiction!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to read Dragon Tattoo one day - have heard great things about it! Enjoy Pretties :)

    ReplyDelete